Wednesday 15 January 2014

You can use NFL Game Pass without a VPN by using a valid cookie

You can use NFL Game Pass without a VPN by using a valid cookie. This method requires only one person to get access to the Game Pass via whatever method they can find and post the cookie session ID (I do not know if this affects users with login information/purchased Game Pass). Everyone else just has to edit their cookie by copy/pasting that code. If you are using a VPN, consider sharing the cookie code with others, this means less people will need to use VPN services you are using and less likely that it will get blocked by the NFL.

Alright guys, I got a new method. I have no way to test this out to make sure it works as I think it will, but its better than nothing. For now, it only works with Google Chrome because I want to watch the games and this is taking a lot of time away from me being able to watch the game. I'm not going to make screenshots for the same reason, after the games are over I'll probably make a more easy to use guide but for now this is what you get.
You still need the extension I linked to in the submission.

Okay, I think my previous post might have been removed because it's too similar to this one. Therefore I'm posting it as a comment here.
"Okay, here we go. I'm not entirely sure why I am posting this here (it's not specifically Seahawks related, but I guess this is where it all started).
Now, this only works if people are willing to keep supplying cookies. Luckily I've managed to get one to start it off. Hopefully we will have a lot less trouble with this method than the last. (No disrespect, it's what gave me the idea to do this)
Anyway, on with the show...


1 comment:

  1. NFL is on of the main sports in North America, particularly in the UNITED STATES, but also canada, a lot of men and women are enjoying the game every day. Hundreds of thousands of men and women cheers for they favorites each and every time they play. But a major problem for them is finding good quality streams, where they can watch nfl live stream game titles. Not whenever games are available on the local channels or on the sports ones, that's why we want to ensure that the football followers around the world and present them the best AMERICAN FOOTBAL nfl network live stream experience for free.

    The National NFL League (NFL) is the professional American football little league and it's made up of 32 teams. Presently there are two groups in the NFL, National NFL Conference and American Sports Conference. You can watch all nfl gamepass for free on our NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE live streams.

    ReplyDelete