Tuesday 21 January 2014

How Do You Stream Live Sports? Sports Streaming Services: Are They Worth It?



Sports Streaming Services: Are They Worth It?
I'm two things that, until recently, have combined to decrease my quality of life. Those two things are being a sports fan and being a cable cutter. My TV/movies are delivered via my PC connected to my TV via Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go (shamefully on a friend's account). Arguments on that last one aside, I enjoy sports and until recently, I was making an expensive trip to a sports bar for my Saturday afternoon college football. I wasn't watching ANY hockey or baseball, despite having the desire to. And NFL was limited to the OTA broadcasts via my digital antenna.

Recently, however, I made a change. I had long said that MLB.TV was too expensive, but compared to the cost of getting cable every month, I justified it to myself and made the purchase for the year. Since I use a VPN, I am not locked out of my local team's games and the quality is much better than I expected. It's great to be able to follow the team through the season.

I am looking forward to doing the same for the NHL season. I have heard good things and will be trying it out when the regular season starts in October.



VpnTraffic-1 tap vpn for Android,35+ Countries servers.Fast and Stable!

VpnTraffic - Unblock your Internet, Bypass location-based blocks! Select a server location to connect to,40+ Countries VPN servers worldwide.Support pptp and l2tp/ipsec.

If you need Unblock all websites Including Facebook, Twitter, and more?

If you need Change your IP address?

If you need Watch BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the World?

If you need Watch Netflix Outside the US?

VpnTraffic features:

- 1 tap connect to our vpn server,Free setup!

- Save username/passwords,only need select a server location to connect to

- No bandwidth limitations

- Encrypts your internet traffic

- Unblock government and corporate restrictions,Bypass location-based blocks.

- Unlimited switches between VPN server locations (35+ Countries Around the world)

- Support pptp and l2tp/ipsec

- Works with wifi, 3G, GSM, and all mobile data carriers

No comments:

Post a Comment